There may be a time where you want to give your donors a choice i.e. where their funds are going or basic things such as Yes or No answers or which state they live in.
We have created the ability for a dropdown menu to be created (mandatory or non mandatory) on the donation form.
Steps to do this.
1. Once in the page editor of the appeal, click on the cog (top left) to option up the donation form configuration
2. Hover your cursor below the "Add a Custom Field" and select "Selectbox" as the type.
3. Display the Name you would like to appear on the form as field type e.g. "Which State Do you Live in" or "Which area would you like funds allocated"
4. When option list comes up, this is your chance to give the options available. Make sure you add a ";" between each field. For example NSW;SA;QLD
5. You can also name a default field. If this is not filled in, the first field you name will be default automatically.
6. If you would like to give your donors the ability to select a non filled amount (blank) make sure you have an additional ";" for example you can see this additional field is now at the end.
7. See example of what it could look like - not here there is no default field but due to NSW being first, it will automatically default there with an additional non pre-filled field at the end. We have also made it so that the field is non mandatory.
8. This is the end result when you push publish
We hope this has been useful