There may be times when a donor misplaces his/her tax receipt and needs it to be sent to them again. To do this all you need to do is:
- Log in to the GiveEasy platform
- Go to My Givings > Givings
- Search for the donor by using the search function in the top right hand corner of the givings table. You can search by name or email. Please use the name/email that the donor made the donation with.
- Once you have found the donor copy their donor ID number listed under the ‘GE #’ column.
- Next go to My Email Receipts > Resend Receipts
- Enter the donor’s Giving ID and click submit.
- Here you will be able to locate the receipt of the donor, where you can change the email recipient if you wish.
If you need to change the donor details before resending the receipt then click the ‘Change Details’ button near the bottom of the page.
You will then be taken to a form with all the donors' relevant details. Simply click the relevant field to edit the donor’s details.
Once you are finished click submit.
You will then be taken back to the receipt preview.
- Finally, click submit at the bottom of the page and the receipt will be sent to your donor.