You can now insert dollar handles in donation pages. There are different types of donation buttons that can be inserted.
We are going to focus on inserting simple donation buttons firstly. Here are some steps.
1. Click on an area (potentially above the donation box) until the "plus symbol" appears
Choose the fifth icon from the left. The one which has "two windows" on the left.
2. The below will then appear. This will allow you to choose the number of columns and rows. Each column is useful for an amount. Remember, in your calculation you may also want to include a your choice amount
3. Once you have carefully determined these numbers, you will be able to insert the amounts. Click on the first column that you have created. Then click the plus sign on the left
4. Click the $ sign
5. You will then see the following which allows you to determine the amount and the text. Note, too much text will not be ideal on mobile
6. You can experiment with the different styles however starting with Simple is a good choice.
7. To have a Your Choice button, follow the below
8. Note you can also change the colour of the text and the background colour of EACH button (click on the icons underneath the pencil
Please sign in to leave a comment.